Your right to cancel an order starts the moment you place your order and doesn’t end until seven working days from the day after you receive your goods.
Our full terms and conditions are available here.
Confirmation of your cancellation should be sent to us by email, letter or fax.
Goods you CAN’T return.
Tailor-made or personalised goods can’t be returned if you simply change your mind.
This category includes:
- All customised products (any product made to your design or specification).
- Professional printed flags (these products are all made to order).
- Traditional sewn flags (these products are all made to order).
When to expect your goods
Goods must be delivered within the time frame agreed.
Unless otherwise stated, standard delivery times are as follows:
- Economy/Budget flags: 1-3 working days
- Flag bunting: 1-3 working days.
- Animated flags. 1-3 working days.
- Customised flags. 7-10 working days.
- Professional quality flags. 7-10 working days.
- Table flags. 2-7 working days.
- Handwavers. 2-7 working days.
- Customised bunting. 4-7 working days.
- Traditional sewn flags. 7-30 working days.
If no time frame is agreed, we have 30 days from the day after we receive your order to deliver your goods.
What will you get back?
The original cost of the outbound postage to you will always be refunded.
We will not refund the cost of returning the unwanted order to us.
Returning faulty goods
If you receive faulty goods and wish to return them, The Distance Selling Regulations are in addition to your other legal rights.
So, if your goods are faulty and don’t do what they’re supposed to, or don’t match the description given, you have the same consumer rights under the Sale of Goods Act as you have when buying face to face.
The cost of returning an item will be refunded by us where the goods being returned are faulty.