- 6 popular standard sizes.
- Available in ANY size. Email [email protected] with your specific requirements or request a quote.
- Recommended for outdoor use, and extended outdoor use.
- Double stitched hem.
- Choice of 6 fitting options.
- 110gsm knitted polyester or 130gsm Rhyfelwr™ polyester
- Single or triple fabric layer options.
- Made in the UK.
- Flame-retardant fabric.
MrFlag® brand Professional Quality printed flags are among the most versatile and best value flags on the market. Manufactured in the UK to produce optimum flying weights from top quality materials, our knitted polyester option is the best combination of fly-ability and durability. For our most durable fabric, select our exclusive Rhyfelwr™ woven polyester.
These flags are made to order and customers should allow 5-7 days for them to be manufactured and despatched. If your order is time-sensitive, please tell us at the time of ordering.
How To Order
- Choose your size and specifications.
- Upload your artwork at checkout. Alternatively email it to [email protected] or upload it to https://spaces.hightail.com/uplink/mrflag
Standard Custom Flags
Standard custom flags are constructed using a single layer of fabric. The design is printed onto one side of this layer and shows through clearly to the second side as a mirror image. The vast majority of business- and personal-use custom flags are made using this method, including designs incorporating text.
Double Sided Custom Flags
Double sided custom flags are constructed using three layers of fabric. The same design is printed onto both outer layers, which are then sewn back to back, with a third blockout layer sandwiched between them. This method allows text-heavy designs to be read correctly from both sides, however double sided flags are more than twice as heavy as standard single-layer flags and therefore require a lot more wind to fly.
Blockout Interliner is a third layer of fabric sandwiched between the two printed sides of a double-sided flag. It negates the ‘show-through’ effect (where the shadow of the design from one layer is visible behind the design on the other layer). This additional layer results in a very heavy flag and is not always 100% effective in certain bright light conditions. Blockout interliner can change the visible shade of white (or other light colour) flags.